Friday, February 26, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
The weekend was pretty awesome!! Had loads of fun at college with the cultural activities and the after party. Ah, yes... there was an after party. And it was aaaaawwwwwwwweeeeeeeee.......wait for it........sssssoooommmmeeee!!!! Had a rocking time over there. That is one hell of a crowd puller. I could not even THINK of missing such an oppportunity!!!
I somehow ( I still don't believe how I managed to do it ) woke up in time for the first lecture over here. And surprisingly, I was not feeling sleepy when I came into class! Well, that was only until I came into class. It's like my eyes have been pre-programmed to close whenever there is a lecture. I just got in and the lecture just started when my eyes start closing. And, the amazing thing is that as soon as the lecture is over, the eyes just open up. I just lose my sleep as soon as my classes are over! I guess this is just another reason for me to attend classes. ;)
Well, that's it for now. All my posts are not re-checked, so chances are that you may not understand what I have written over here. Chances are that even I may not understand what I have written over here. But then, that's how I am!! :)
P.S: Again, as this post was actually written after a long time in my previous post, I have given the title as it was over there. Now let me go and figure out how to use this one!! :)
1) A 10 mark question for the end term: “You are currently 3rd in a race, and you overtake the 2nd place guy. Which position will you now be in??” [I think I might have actually gotten this answer wrong. Nothing else explains how I got a C grade in this subject].
2) DUDE *Hic* I AM NOT DRUNK!!! *Barf* [Think of a name. Yeah you are right, that’s the person!!]
3) P1: “Hey man! What does you girlfriend call you??”
MM : “AYE MA-!@#!@-!@#!#!#! !!!!!” [In that special tune of his… a “MORE” Classic!!!]
4) Agar kisine sir hilaya toh .303 goli se uda doonga [oh that BFBV end term paper was legendary not for the paper, but for the invigilator!!!]
5) Basically AIIYO, Actually AIIYO, Basically AIIYO, Actually AIIYO, WTF AIIIYOOO WTF AAIIIYYOO [The Anu/Ponnu Chant]
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
1) If you really look at it… it’s interesting. (Last counted at 40 times in a one and a half hour class. How did I ever survive those strategy classes, only god knows)
2) Think like a CEO (Yes Sir, will most definitely do! J)
3) We are going to have a state-of-the-art computer facility, with un-legal software.
4) It is the “responsity” of the students council to make sure things don’t get stolen (yes this is very correct English, just meant to highlight that one word).
5) HEY KARTIK !@#!@#!! WHEN WAS I RUDE TO YOU!! (A Chinese Madhavan classic!!!)
6) Do not try to change the system. These “fellows” will put you down. These “fellows” na, will not do anything. *Goes back to the board to write something* (Don’t know how many will notice this one, but I will definitely listen to what he says).
7) Here comes ------ MAN!! With all 25 (or is it 24) teeth flashing, here to save the world from milking the cow!! (Oh boy those economics classes were a classic!!)
8) SHWOOSSHHH *Clunk* (Hurtling locks (of the lock and key fame) across the hallway hits the head of a certain someone)
“oh theri !@#!@!@#” (lot of family members start coming up now),
*BAM* *DISHOOM* “Ugh !@#!#!” (more of the same)
[I’m sure many of us will miss this particular Hostel 7 rivalry!!]
9) …..If you see the “this” of the “that”,errrrrrr, you will find the scheduling of the “this”, eerrrrrrrrr, and the “that” to be equal….. [The Dots indicate me in deep sleep, waking up, hearing that sentence, and going back to deep sleep]
10) I salute the RFID technology. Please note the word “RFID”. It will be good for the interview. [Yes people, Achromatica spawned from these classes.]
11) “Maiiidaaamm, Please summarissse the lassstt claaassssssss” *smirk* [ufffff it was a pain I tell you, a pain!!]